>~* A Howl At Midnight>~* A FORGOTTEN DOGS ROLEPLAY!

Squrrielflight padded up to Apple and Thunder, her tail figiting."Speaking of Birch,"she growled,"Has any dog seen her?"

~

Birch darted along the trees, she scented not a clue of Nightpup

Squrrielflight padded up to Apple and Thunder, her tail figiting."Speaking of Birch,"she growled,"Has any dog seen her?"

~

Birch darted along the trees, she scented not a clue of Nightpup

~Apple's ears twitched and she swerved her head around camp. "As a matter of fact, I haven't." She exchanged a glance with Thunder. "How about you?"~

~Ash hurdled over a lone stream as she neared Storm Pack border. She landed foursquare on the opposite side and lifted her muzzle to the air again. Where in the name of Sirius could she have gone?!?!~

Grace was a lone pup, trying hard to survive in life. She made it, but not without heartache and grief. At the sweet age of 16 moons, she fell in love with a wild boy. By age 18 they were married. A few weeks ago she had 5 adorable pups, but on the night they were born her mate was killed in a terrible fashion. She is still in heartbreak, but open to new love. At the moment she is in her den with her pups, having a nightmare about her mate dying...~(I hope that's ok CC :D)

Grace was a lone pup, trying hard to survive in life. She made it, but not without heartache and grief. At the sweet age of 16 moons, she fell in love with a wild boy. By age 18 they were married. A few weeks ago she had 5 adorable pups, but on the night they were born her mate was killed in a terrible fashion. She is still in heartbreak, but open to new love. At the moment she is in her den with her pups, having a nightmare about her mate dying...~(I hope that's ok CC :D)

(Nice!!!! Intros aren't required, but really helpful!!! :thumbsup One minor thing: Canines don't get "married", it's just sort of acknowledged that they're mates. ;) Other than that, great and I can't wait to RP with CC!!!! :clap)

Back
Top Bottom