>~* A Howl At Midnight>~* A FORGOTTEN DOGS ROLEPLAY!

(I know you're on CP and I'm dragging you over here.... :lau)
(River Pack)~ Apple approached Thunder, somewhat warily still. She sat down a few fox-lengths away from the imposing she-Wolf and cocked her head with honest curiosity. "Thunder," she began in a near inaudible whisper, "you're the only dog I can discuss this with that'd be unbiased." Suddenly her head shot up. "Wait. You aren't thinking of fighting for Beta rank, are you?"~

Thunder looked out into the woods for a moment, then spoke, "I'm not sure. I'd probably fight to be beta if it weren't for Birch. She'd do anything to stop me from competing for that rank." She growled, and lowered her head with both sadness and anger.

~Apple lowered her muzzle in agreement. "She's intimidating. Even for a dog." Apple licked her muzzle submissively as her voice trickled lower even still. "I know she's planning on winning the fights. But what'll happen when she becomes Alpha? We have so many wolves and coyotes in our pack, and she...."~

~Apple lowered her muzzle in agreement. "She's intimidating. Even for a dog." Apple licked her muzzle submissively as her voice trickled lower even still. "I know she's planning on winning the fights. But what'll happen when she becomes Alpha? We have so many wolves and coyotes in our pack, and she...."~

Thunder shook her head "No." she stood to all four paws "We can't let her win. If she does, it won't be good for any of us if she is ever Alpha." She said harshly but yet still in a quiet whisper.
(Got to go)

(It's River and she's Feather Heart's dog...)
~Stream made her way up to Alpha from where she was talking to Winter, overhearing Coal's maddened bark. She dipped her head to both Coal and River in respect. "Have we discussed a rescue party yet?"~
(GUYS, IS EVERYONE OKAY WITH A TIMESKIP TO THE NEXT FULL MOON?? AFTER ALL OF THAT STUFF THAT HAPPENS ON THAT NIGHT IS OVER, THE WAR WILL BE STARTING SOON, AND GRAYPUP AND NIGHTPUP ARE PROBABLY GOING TO BE ONE OF THE MAIN REASONS FOR THE WAR.... :/
SO, BASICALLY, IS EVERYONE OKAY WITH A TIMESKIP?)

Coal turned to Stream. "No" she barked. "I dont know why this is driving me so crazy" she growled,almost to herself.

(*sigh* if we must.

BUT Reed and Shadow somehow got the deer they killed back to camp and are kinda sorta hero's now, k? :p)

(Before we timeskip, I forgot we have to officially banish Bracken... FEATHER WHENEVER YOU ARE ON- CAN YOU PLEASE PM ME IMMEDIATELY?? :fl)

(It's River and she's Feather Heart's dog...)
~Stream made her way up to Alpha from where she was talking to Winter, overhearing Coal's maddened bark. She dipped her head to both Coal and River in respect. "Have we discussed a rescue party yet?"~
(GUYS, IS EVERYONE OKAY WITH A TIMESKIP TO THE NEXT FULL MOON?? AFTER ALL OF THAT STUFF THAT HAPPENS ON THAT NIGHT IS OVER, THE WAR WILL BE STARTING SOON, AND GRAYPUP AND NIGHTPUP ARE PROBABLY GOING TO BE ONE OF THE MAIN REASONS FOR THE WAR.... :/
SO, BASICALLY, IS EVERYONE OKAY WITH A TIMESKIP?)

Coal turned to Stream. "No" she barked. "I dont know why this is driving me so crazy" she growled,almost to herself.

(*sigh* if we must.

BUT Reed and Shadow somehow got the deer they killed back to camp and are kinda sorta hero's now, k? :p)

(Okay! And we have to banish Bracken and get all of that over with before timeskip anyway, soooooo....)

Back
Top Bottom