>~* A Howl At Midnight>~* A FORGOTTEN DOGS ROLEPLAY!

(Nobody. I was hoping Winter would rise to the challenge! :yesss:)
~Stream nodded again and switched to an urgent subject. "So we still haven't gotten any news whatsoever on Graypup's disappearance..." She trailed off and watched Galaxies pace camp frantically. "I think it's time to take action and approach Rip Pack."~

(I see...maybe your dog Mudskipper because she's Stream's sibling and I just want Winter to fight something)

Winter glanced over at Galaxies "I agree, I may not be one for violence but a pup's life could very well be in danger" he replies with a small sigh

~Specklepup glanced sheepishly up at the massive she-dog. "Well, I didn't check the entire territory yet." She scored a paw through the dirt in apprehension. "I'm not allowed to go out of camp without a packtor....."~

Now THATS a loyal pup."Alright, umm"Birch twitched her nose, thinking.She looked at to camp,"You stay here.Stay,"She ordered the pup and raced out of camp, her corse furred speckled tail was the last sight of her.

~Specklepup nodded and watched Birch fade away into the forest. I shouldn't tell anyone else until we're sure.~
~Ash skidded backwards as a familiar black and white form raced blindly toward her and nearly skidded right past. "Woah, Birch!" Ash called to the retreating hindquarters of her sister. "Where are you going in such a rush?"~

~Specklepup nodded and watched Birch fade away into the forest. I shouldn't tell anyone else until we're sure.~
~Ash skidded backwards as a familiar black and white form raced blindly toward her and nearly skidded right past. "Woah, Birch!" Ash called to the retreating hindquarters of her sister. "Where are you going in such a rush?"~

Birch skidded to a halt, her speckled legs now covered in dirt."Um....."She wasnt going to lie to her sister.Knowing Ash, she would follow her."Alright.."she sighed,"Specklepup told me she(?) can't find Nightpup anywhere.Im going out in the forest to check,"She woofed quietly.

Birch skidded to a halt, her speckled legs now covered in dirt."Um....."She wasnt going to lie to her sister.Knowing Ash, she would follow her."Alright.."she sighed,"Specklepup told me she(?) can't find Nightpup anywhere.Im going out in the forest to check,"She woofed quietly.

~Ash's eyes flickered for a moment. "Then I'll come too," she stated immediately, then cocked her head sheepishly at her assumption. "Unless you don't want me to?"~

Last edited:
~Ash's eyes flickered for a moment. "Then I'll come too," she stated immediately, then cocked her head sheepishly at her assumption. "Unless you don't want me to?"~

Birch rolled her eyes,"Four eyes are better then two,"She growled and turned around and scanned the forest and sniffed for any scent.

Birch rolled her eyes,"Four eyes are better then two,"She growled and turned around and scanned the forest and sniffed for any scent.

~Ash immediately broke away from her sister. "Meet up with me back here in few heartbeats," she barked before weaving through the willow trees. Drawing all of her attention to the air, Ash foraged through the bounty of scents as she darted through the territory. Still no pup-scent whatsoever.

~Dotpup scrambled to her paws to greet her newfound idol. She staggered over to the massive she-wolf, feeling her front leg's interminably-increasing sturdiness with wry satisfaction. "Hey, Coal!"~

Coal dropped her trout on the prey pile. "Hey, Dotpup" she barked, her eyes betraying her obviously distracted mind.

(BTW, Reed is out hunting with Shadow. Eyre gonna go chase some deer into rip pack turf ;))

Shadow sprang into the river, walking along the bottom until it became too deep, then swam until she reached the other side,where Reed joined her. She silently began to scent for a deer. Reed growled softly. "This way" he hissed, as he began to sneek into the thick undergrowth.

(BTW, Reed is out hunting with Shadow. Eyre gonna go chase some deer into rip pack turf ;))

Shadow sprang into the river, walking along the bottom until it became too deep, then swam until she reached the other side,where Reed joined her. She silently began to scent for a deer. Reed growled softly. "This way" he hissed, as he began to sneek into the thick undergrowth.

(Ya mean from Canyon Pack turf into Rip Pack turf? ;) River Pack territory is on the opposite side of the River, along with Storm Pack....)

Last edited:
(Ya mean from Canyon Pack turf into Rip Pack turf? ;) River Pack territory is on the opposite side of the River, along with Storm Pack....)

(I know - figured that 1. Probably more deer in the forest and 2. The water will hide their scent ;))

Reed raced silently through the forest after the growing scent of deer. He suddenly veered to the right, flicking his tail to the left, motioning for Shadow to go that way. They spotted a small herd - three does and a buck - and sprang out of The bushes, snarling and barking at the now fleeing deer. They charged after the deer, driving them towards the river. The buck cleared it in a single bound, along with one of the does, but the other two hesitated just long enough for Shadow to GRB its leg. *they fought it to e ground* and killed it. Shadow stood up and looked at Reed. "How are we going to get this thing back to camp with canyon or river pack seeing?" She barked.
"You run back to camp and get Owl and Flame - and Alpha, if she'll come. We can work together to drag it across." He growled, tense with caution.
Shadow nodded and charged into the river.

Back
Top Bottom