>~* A Howl At Midnight>~* A FORGOTTEN DOGS ROLEPLAY!

~Stream nodded slowly, her tan pelt gleaming. "Thank you, Winter," she wooded gracioisly, her gaze of the blue sky glittering. She abruptly sat down and cocked her head thoughtfully. "Have you ever thought of challenging a higher-ranked dog for their rank?" Hurriedly, she went on not as to offend him. "It's just that, there's dogs that are higher than you and I'm sure you could beat them...."~

Winter pauses for a moment "As of now I do not wish to have enemies in my own pack, I may not be accepted by others if I do get a higher rank, besides if I'm going to fight for silly power then you should know I'll be going right to the slot behind you because I have no wish for your rank as of now but I will go all that way if I am to fight" his voice was cold as he spoke calmly

~Stream dipped her head in respectful acknowledgement. "That is a wise way of thinking. It is true that there is mutual distrust and hatred every time some canine takes another's rank."~

~Stream dipped her head in respectful acknowledgement. "That is a wise way of thinking. It is true that there is mutual distrust and hatred every time some canine takes another's rank."~

Winter nods "I will have to think about it before I try to even think of challenging anyone" (So who exactly is the dog right behind the beta spot because I think Winter might just go for it)

~"A male fox," Blaze replied as calmly as possible, deciding not to state the frightening fact that he probably wanted to kill their pups. "He injured you and I killed him." He rested a steady paw on Heather's shuddering shoulder, wincing as he realized that paw was the most wounded. "It's all over now."~
Heather nodded, still shaking. She was absolutely mortified, not having remembered who ablaze was. She whined "I'm sorry for forgetting who you were. I'm so sorry." Tears cam from her eyes.

Winter nods "I will have to think about it before I try to even think of challenging anyone" (So who exactly is the dog right behind the beta spot because I think Winter might just go for it)

(Nobody. I was hoping Winter would rise to the challenge! :yesss:)
~Stream nodded again and switched to an urgent subject. "So we still haven't gotten any news whatsoever on Graypup's disappearance..." She trailed off and watched Galaxies pace camp frantically. "I think it's time to take action and approach Rip Pack."~

Last edited:
~"A male fox," Blaze replied as calmly as possible, deciding not to state the frightening fact that he probably wanted to kill their pups. "He injured you and I killed him." He rested a steady paw on Heather's shuddering shoulder, wincing as he realized that paw was the most wounded. "It's all over now."~
Heather nodded, still shaking. She was absolutely mortified, not having remembered who ablaze was. She whined "I'm sorry for forgetting who you were. I'm so sorry." Tears cam from her eyes.

~Blaze nuzzled her with exquisite gentleness. "Heather, it's fine now." His dark eyes rippled with concerned affection. "There's absolutely no need to apologize. You were injured."~

Last edited:
(River)
~Specklepup nodded to Birch. (Note I changed it.;) "I cannot find Nightpup anywhere and there's no recent scent of her in the nursery."~

(LOL)
The hair on the back of the white and black speckled shedog's neck rose with alarm."No were?Not by the river, the elders den, the bellies den, NO WERE?"Birch's voice started to rise in distrese.You have to find the pup, you have to!Nightpup might be the future of the pack someday..Her heart thudded still she thought it would burst out of her chest.She is also pure River Pack blood, no wolf or coyote in her(or so she thinks XD).

(River)
~Specklepup nodded to Birch. (Note I changed it.;) "I cannot find Nightpup anywhere and there's no recent scent of her in the nursery."~

(LOL)
The hair on the back of the white and black speckled shedog's neck rose with alarm."No were?Not by the river, the elders den, the bellies den, NO WERE?"Birch's voice started to rise in distrese.You have to find the pup, you have to!Nightpup might be the future of the pack someday..Her heart thudded still she thought it would burst out of her chest.She is also pure River Pack blood, no wolf or coyote in her(or so she thinks XD).

~Specklepup glanced sheepishly up at the massive she-dog. "Well, I didn't check the entire territory yet." She scored a paw through the dirt in apprehension. "I'm not allowed to go out of camp without a packtor....."~

~Specklepup glanced sheepishly up at the massive she-dog. "Well, I didn't check the entire territory yet." She scored a paw through the dirt in apprehension. "I'm not allowed to go out of camp without a packtor....."~

Now THATS a loyal pup."Alright, umm"Birch twitched her nose, thinking.She looked at to camp,"You stay here.Stay,"She ordered the pup and raced out of camp, her corse furred speckled tail was the last sight of her.

Back
Top Bottom