>~* A Howl At Midnight>~* A FORGOTTEN DOGS ROLEPLAY!

~Blaze curled himself even tighter around his beloved vixen, vowing to himself that he would remain in this position until she woke.
If she ever does.
Herding that encroaching insinuation away, Blaze turned his attention to their pups. Sighing, he unwrapped himself from Heather and went over to them. One by one, he picked them up and laid them at Heather's flank, hoping that, even though she was unconscious, they would find a teet and be able to nurse.
They must be able to. They must.
Fierce protection surged through him. Heather's okay. The pups are okay.
But are they really?~
Heather stirred, and moved her head a tiny bit. The scent of the dead fox, Blaze, and her pups wafted into her nose. But she didn't remember any of them.

~Blaze gave a soft joyous yip of such immense relief as Heather's head twitched. "You're okay," he soothed, licking her cheek slowly in reassurance. "I'm here, Heather."~

~Blaze gave a soft joyous yip of such immense relief as Heather's head twitched. "You're okay," he soothed, licking her cheek slowly in reassurance. "I'm here, Heather."~
Heather asked, alarmed "Who are you?!" Her fur bristled and tail was raised, ready to run or fight if necessary.

~Blaze stepped back a pace from her, ears twitching with confusion. "Heather, you're teasing me." Even as he said this, his eyes acquired a worried going. "I'm Blaze. Your mate. The father of your pups."~

~Blaze stepped back a pace from her, ears twitching with confusion. "Heather, you're teasing me." Even as he said this, his eyes acquired a worried going. "I'm Blaze. Your mate. The father of your pups."~
Heather looked at him confusedly, as her memory slowly can back. She remembered meeting him, playing with him, teasing Dark Storm, and their River Pack encounter where she saved Blaze. She remembered everything, and remembered Blaze. She licked him back lovingly, and whispered "I'm sorry. I forgot everything."

Heather looked at him confusedly, as her memory slowly can back. She remembered meeting him, playing with him, teasing Dark Storm, and their River Pack encounter where she saved Blaze. She remembered everything, and remembered Blaze. She licked him back lovingly, and whispered "I'm sorry. I forgot everything."

~Blaze licked her head again with affectionate protectiveness. "It's okay," he murmured, wrapping his tail over her shivering flank. "I'm here. You're okay now." He gently drew the pups closer to her belly to let them nurse.~

~Blaze licked her head again with affectionate protectiveness. "It's okay," he murmured, wrapping his tail over her shivering flank. "I'm here. You're okay now." He gently drew the pups closer to her belly to let them nurse.~
Cinder and Smoke nursed hungrily.

Heather began sobbing, still shaken up. She asked nervously "What happened? What happened Blaze?"

Winter pauses for a moment "As of now I do not wish to have enemies in my own pack, I may not be accepted by others if I do get a higher rank, besides if I'm going to fight for silly power then you should know I'll be going right to the slot behind you because I have no wish for your rank as of now but I will go all that way if I am to fight" his voice was cold as he spoke calmly

(I didn't know if you saw this or not but here's Winter's reply to Stream)

Cinder and Smoke nursed hungrily.

Heather began sobbing, still shaken up. She asked nervously "What happened? What happened Blaze?"

~"A male fox," Blaze replied as calmly as possible, deciding not to state the frightening fact that he probably wanted to kill their pups. "He injured you and I killed him." He rested a steady paw on Heather's shuddering shoulder, wincing as he realized that paw was the most wounded. "It's all over now."~

Back
Top Bottom