>~* A Howl At Midnight>~* A FORGOTTEN DOGS ROLEPLAY!

(Canyon)~Stream strolled leisurely up to Winter, her fear finally beginning to be herded away by her usual cool dignity. "Anything suspicious from dawn's patrol?"~

Winter scratches his ear with a back paw casually "Nothing to terribly suspicious, same old sights and scents" he states coolly

~Stream nodded slowly, her tan pelt gleaming. "Thank you, Winter," she wooded gracioisly, her gaze of the blue sky glittering. She abruptly sat down and cocked her head thoughtfully. "Have you ever thought of challenging a higher-ranked dog for their rank?" Hurriedly, she went on not as to offend him. "It's just that, there's dogs that are higher than you and I'm sure you could beat them...."~

~Stream nodded slowly, her tan pelt gleaming. "Thank you, Winter," she wooded gracioisly, her gaze of the blue sky glittering. She abruptly sat down and cocked her head thoughtfully. "Have you ever thought of challenging a higher-ranked dog for their rank?" Hurriedly, she went on not as to offend him. "It's just that, there's dogs that are higher than you and I'm sure you could beat them...."~

Winter pauses for a moment "As of now I do not wish to have enemies in my own pack, I may not be accepted by others if I do get a higher rank, besides if I'm going to fight for silly power then you should know I'll be going right to the slot behind you because I have no wish for your rank as of now but I will go all that way if I am to fight" his voice was cold as he spoke calmly

~With a grievous whimper, Blaze curled up around his unconscious mate, trembling with apprehension. She's going to be okay. She's going to be okay.~

~Hazel let out a squeal and blindly tumbled over Smoke's tail in a panic to somehow locate their mother.~
Smoke yipped softly, ready for milk.

Cinder yipped for milk as well blindly, starting to become cold.

Heather didn't move, blood still ran down her formerly immaculate fur.

~With a grievous whimper, Blaze curled up around his unconscious mate, trembling with apprehension. She's going to be okay. She's going to be okay.~

~Hazel let out a squeal and blindly tumbled over Smoke's tail in a panic to somehow locate their mother.~
Smoke yipped softly, ready for milk.

Cinder yipped for milk as well blindly, starting to become cold.

Heather didn't move, blood still ran down her formerly immaculate fur.

~Blaze rested his tail over her shoulders, his eyes desperately searching for a wound, any wound, that he could fix. Finding none, Blaze settled for slowly licking her ominously still face, promising himself her recovery with fearful assertive. She is going to be okay. "Wake up," he murmured with exquisite affection. "Heather, wake up."~
~Hazel joined in with the raucous chorus of hungered pups.~

Last edited:
~Blaze rested his tail over her shoulders, his eyes desperately searching for a wound, any wound, that he could fix. Finding none, Blaze settled for slowly licking her ominously still face, promising himself her recovery with fearful assertive. She is going to be okay. "Wake up," he murmured with exquisite affection. "Heather, wake up."~
~Hazel joined in with the raucous chorus of hunkered pups.~
Heather didn't stir with the affection she normally loved from Blaze.

~Hazel joined in with the raucous chorus of hunkered pups.~
Heather didn't stir with the affection she normally loved from Blaze.

(Are you killing her?)
~A hot mist of enraged grief bore down on Blaze as the moments began to stretch longer and longer. She must wake up. She must. He began licking her face with more urgency.~

(Are you killing her?)
~A hot mist of enraged grief bore down on Blaze as the moments began to stretch longer and longer. She must wake up. She must. He began licking her face with more urgency.~
(No, she'll wake up during the night. We can time skip if needed.) Heather still did not move, and the pups only whined louder.

~Blaze curled himself even tighter around his beloved vixen, vowing to himself that he would remain in this position until she woke.
If she ever does.
Herding that encroaching insinuation away, Blaze turned his attention to their pups. Sighing, he unwrapped himself from Heather and went over to them. One by one, he picked them up and laid them at Heather's flank, hoping that, even though she was unconscious, they would find a teet and be able to nurse.
They must be able to. They must.
Fierce protection surged through him. Heather's okay. The pups are okay.
But are they really?~

Last edited:
~Blaze curled himself even tighter around his beloved vixen, vowing to himself that he would remain in this position until she woke.
If she ever does.
Herding that encroaching insinuation away, Blaze turned his attention to their pups. Sighing, he unwrapped himself from Heather and went over to them. One by one, he picked them up and laid them at Heather's flank, hoping that, even though she was unconscious, they would find a teet and be able to nurse.
They must be able to. They must.
Fierce protection surged through him. Heather's okay. The pups are okay.
But are they really?~
Heather stirred, and moved her head a tiny bit. The scent of the dead fox, Blaze, and her pups wafted into her nose. But she didn't remember any of them.

Back
Top Bottom