>~* A Howl At Midnight>~* A FORGOTTEN DOGS ROLEPLAY!

(I love it!)

"Aghhh!!!" Grace began to breath deeper. "Mommy!" Said Dantypup. "I'm okay! Mommy's just having a nightmare!" "Oh, okay!" Grace was having another nightmare of Trad, her old mate, for the 2nd time that moon.

(If that's how you word that. Would I say "night", instead of moon?)

(I love it!)

"Aghhh!!!" Grace began to breath deeper. "Mommy!" Said Dantypup. "I'm okay! Mommy's just having a nightmare!" "Oh, okay!" Grace was having another nightmare of Trad, her old mate, for the 2nd time that moon.

(If that's how you word that. Would I say "night", instead of moon?)

(Night is called night. A moon is a month. ;) Another thing, it's currently daytime- so maybe Grace is taking a nap? ;) )
~Dotpup twitched in her sleep as the low, squeaky voices of her denmates penetrated her intense dreams. She blinked herself awake and rolled onto her flank, facing Daintypup. The noon sun tickled her face, but Dotpup longed to return to sleep. "What's wrong?"~

frow.gif

Haven't role-played for a bit here... nobody replied to my last post.

:frow

Haven't role-played for a bit here... nobody replied to my last post.

(Let's see....
River Pack is pretty tranquil right now.
Ash and Birch are searching for Nightpup, who was recently pupnapped by Storm Pack. None of River Pack knows she's missing yet- would you like to have Sierra or someone run into Ash/Birch and join the search?)

(Night is called night. A moon is a month. ;) Another thing, it's currently daytime- so maybe Grace is taking a nap? ;) )
~Dotpup twitched in her sleep as the low, squeaky voices of her denmates penetrated her intense dreams. She blinked herself awake and rolled onto her flank, facing Daintypup. The noon sun tickled her face, but Dotpup longed to return to sleep. "What's wrong?"~

"My mommy has nightmares of my daddy!" Said Daintypup in the most sad voice every. His nose twitched as a tiny little tear ran down his gray, with a white tip, nose.

(Okay, thanks! My sister and I had literally just asked each other how long a moon is? Oh, and sure! She's​ taking a nap! :D)

Last edited:

"My mommy has nightmares of my daddy!" Said Daintypup in the most sad voice every. His nose twitched as a tiny little tear ran down his gray, with a white tip, nose.

(Okay, thanks! My sister and I had literally just asked each other how long a moon is? Oh, and sure! She's​ taking a nap! :D)

~Dotpup gave a low huff of solemnity. "That's terrible," she whispered softly, getting to her paws and giving Daintypup a reassuring nudge. "Does it scare you?"~

(anything new in Storm Pack?)

(There will be now! ;) )
(Storm Pack)~ Dark Storm approached Eon, his massive black skull held impossibly high. "The time has come to discuss our retaliation on Canyon Pack in depth now, Beta."~
~Ivypup toyed with her tail while sitting on the edge of camp, nearly nestled within the surrounding brambles, watching Nightpup play in the pup's den out of the corner of her eye. She doesn't even realize this isn't her home.~

(There will be now! ;) )
(Storm Pack)~ Dark Storm approached Eon, his massive black skull held impossibly high. "The time has come to discuss our retaliation on Canyon Pack in depth now, Beta."~
~Ivypup toyed with her tail while sitting on the edge of camp, nearly nestled within the surrounding brambles, watching Nightpup play in the pup's den out of the corner of her eye. She doesn't even realize this isn't her home.~

Blackpup watched Nightpup lazily in his nest, he couldn't help but feel a bit bad for the poor pup who didn't understand her situation.

Back
Top Bottom