A Paintball Gun Will Kill A Chipmunk - Warning Pics

Nice shootin tex!
smile.png

Why can't you just take a picture as the chipmunk gets hit by the paintball PC? Come on I know you have the mad skills, use them!! We need action pictures like we need fluffy purple silkie chickens!!

Bubba

Please read here

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=5808

Specifically

*This forum is for dealing with predators and pests. Period.

*Although some ways are not considered ideal to some, it serves the purpose of removing the offending predator. If you have an idea or a helpful comment, please do reply. If it is a sarcastic comment about the disposal or capture of a predator, please keep your thoughts to yourself. We are not here to judge one another on methods or ways and means.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is one of the things that I really like about this site. You can "take care of business" and get a pat on the back and some advise for the next time a little bugger shows up. OR you can get another story from someone that has been in the same situation. OR you can get your butt ripped by someone that had the chance to look that other way and chose not too and yet life goes on!!

PS PC can you come do anything for my mole problem? I think they are in with the chickens on a plan to tunnel out!!!!!!!

We also had a bumper crop of chipmunks or "grinnies" as they call 'em around here. I cut back on the amount I was feeding our "strays" and lo and behold, we have a fabulous reduction in grinnies, but a MASSIVE worm infestation in the cats.
roll.png

Chipmunks are a royal pain in the butt. We've had our land line repaired THREE times this year due to the little crappers. The phone co. told us next time we'd have to pay for it. That's when I reduced the cat food. What we've saved in feeding the strays, I've more than doubled in worming the cats.

Costly, but TOTALLY worth it.

Good shootin'.
wink.png

Em

Obviously there are people who don't know how destructive chipmunks can be.They have eaten my garage door molding 4 times (gets pricy to replace) and burrowed under the garage floor (may need to replace that!) as well as under my patio (not sure about the slab under the family room). They love to chew through electric wires, phone lines, cable lines and have been known to cause power outages where I live.

Thank you PurpleChicken for your service to humanity!

Come to think of it my cat does do a great job! I seen one last year and it was only a few times. Chance (my tom cat) does a real good job! Although the other night he got a hold of a baby bunny. They sure are cute but reek havoc on my garden!
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom