• With my hand

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • With my foot

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Other (???!!!!)

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters
Quote:
And you hoof your legs up and flush it with your feet?? I will be honest and say, until I read this thread I didn't know people did that !
ANd that other toilet would give anyone nightmares!!!!
smile.png

Well, now you all have me freaking out here. Just when I thought it was reasonably safe to touch the flushy handle thing, I find out that the previous occupant has gone and smeared dog poo, or whatever else she has stepped in, on that handle. I am SOOOO GROSSED out right now!!!
I may never use a public toilet AGAIN. Thanks, ladies

Quote:
The toilets here in the US most likely to attract foot travel are the kind in public restrooms that don't have the water reservoir in the back, just a pipe with a lever, which makes this handle a little lower to the ground than the toilets pictured here. Usually these are kind of moist or even filmed with mineral deposits...not a nice, shiny, silver lever that looks half way decently clean. Probably because everyone keeps stepping on them.....
wink.png
lol.png

Ok. I hate public restrooms and would rather find an old dirt road or hold it until my bladder feels like it is going to bust! I will not sit on the toilet unless there are liners to put on it otherwise I hover, flush with foot, wash hands and then exit opening the door with a paper towel.

Last edited:
Wow.. How did I miss this thread 4 years ago... I also think its interesting it was for women only... I think most guys flush with their foot, we kick doors open too. Lets face facts, guys are not known for washing their hands an you know the last person that touched everything in that room just had his hand on his "stuff." An have you ever seen the inside of a mens bathroom? Nasty! An we spend years in school perfecting our jump kick...

Yes, I have seen the inside of a men's room by accident . It looked better than the womens. When I was washing up, a man came in and I thought HE was in the wrong place. His startled look told me I WAS wrong. I beat a hasty retreat.

PS I flush with my hand. I have arthritis and could never manage using my foot without probably landing on my butt. If there are no seat covers, I lay down a network of tp sheets. Then back up for docking and the breeze knocks sheets off. Start over, with very slow movements. Success, then end up dragging tp from waist band for all folks to see on my way out. I hate public restrooms.

Yes, I have seen the inside of a men's room by accident . It looked better than the womens. When I was washing up, a man came in and I thought HE was in the wrong place. His startled look told me I WAS wrong. I beat a hasty retreat.
lau.gif
Been there, done that!!! Oooooops!

I'm a foot flusher if it doesn't automatically flush. I still wash my hands (all doors are contaminated) & I use the paper towel or a clean piece of toilet paper to open the exit door. Germophobic maybe....

Back
Top Bottom