A Thruple of ducks

Chickensinthesun

Songster
Nov 19, 2019
Hello duck people, I have three ducks who are very messy and I need them rehomed. We have had these ducks a couple of winters but each winter they don’t make it easy on us. with there need for water and splashing and our coop that’s already pretty old we really need to give these duckies a new home that would meet there needs
E62DB465-5A1E-49FE-B756-3D4D8DB6BF63.jpeg
3A5B3E53-FB49-49BF-ADE1-1293491A278E.jpeg

These 3 ducks are:
puddles (white duck)
June: (black duck with white)
Donny: (mallard looking duck)
They are all in love with one another so they must be taken as a package deal!

If you are interested I am located in the south-eastern part of Vermont

Beautiful ducks
Can you post in your area on this site ?
I know there are ways to keep water mess down in winter
@DuckyDonna @Miss Lydia have gave me great ideas
I also set my dishes in a litter box and it keeps most the water that spills in there instead of the duck house
Having heated water for outside to stop it from freezing

I might be able to take them! Send me a message and we can find out if we're close enough together.
Yeay!! In the meantime I add my water outside one of the wire fence areas. This might keep the pen better for you. None of my ducks have chosen to go to the pond in awhile. I run the hose for them if it doesn't rain. Dry ducks are neater. Maybe my hens that were raised with the poultry keep the flock chill. A few hens keep ducks from sins. It could become a new saying. Good luck with them and do enjoy them before you have to part ways! As far as my pics, my CPGs, but predators have been brutal so 1 left, and didnt they use to be so cute?

Attachments

• 20220624_083859.jpg
    20220624_083859.jpg
    853.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 20220501_092259.jpg
    20220501_092259.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 4
  • 20220404_091009.jpg
    20220404_091009.jpg
    602.8 KB · Views: 5
Yeay!! In the meantime I add my water outside one of the wire fence areas. This might keep the pen better for you. None of my ducks have chosen to go to the pond in awhile. I run the hose for them if it doesn't rain. Dry ducks are neater. Maybe my hens that were raised with the poultry keep the flock chill. A few hens keep ducks from sins. It could become a new saying. Good luck with them and do enjoy them before you have to part ways! As far as my pics, my CPGs, but predators have been brutal so 1 left, and didnt they use to be so cute?
Btw Pyxis, is one of those my breed, blue swedish?

Back
Top Bottom