Solved Ability to Ignore threads or forums

Thanks for the feedback and the suggestion!

It's not so much that this feature "is not allowed", but that this functionality is not built-into the XenForo software.

We'll review the feedback and ideas in this thread and see if there's an opportunity / way to add this functionality.
I would like this feature if there is an opportunity to add it.

I use the posts you participated in, unanswered posts and new posts a lot and still some threads that I would be interested in reading get by me. Clicking on the forum categories individually helps but it is a LOT of clicking to check that way.

I like some of the posts from nearly every category so simply not selecting a category wouldn't help.

It's not so much that this feature "is not allowed", but that this functionality is not built-into the XenForo software.

We'll review the feedback and ideas in this thread and see if there's an opportunity / way to add this functionality.

@Nifty-Chicken
Ok, thanks for responding. I thought maybe this feature on my other forum was just an option in the forum setup that was not turned on here. Upon doing some research it looks like this is an 'Add-on' to the xenForo platform.

Screenshot 2024-02-09 071328.png

Just in case you might be interested in adding this, here are a couple of screen shots of what the feature looks like when you click the 'Ignore' button on a forum and on a thread.

Screenshot 2024-02-09 065817.png

Screenshot 2024-02-09 065902.png

Screenshot 2024-02-09 070014.png

Screenshot 2024-02-09 070035.png

Back
Top Bottom