ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL Partridge Cockerel...

signaturefarm

Songster
12 Years
Jul 1, 2007
Pelham, Georgia
Partridge Cockerel.. OMG! I love this guy. Almost tempting to start breeding Partridge. Hard to put him for sale. When that tail finishes out..WOW.. What a partridge!!! I had too many people wanting to purchase him on my facebook...
So, I am listing him on auction to be fair.. If he does not sell. That will make my decision to be on the hunt for a good Partridge female.
You rarely get a male bird this nice in Partridge.. Look at that Comb!!! He came from a blue to black breeding.. I have a couple more pics of him. But cannot get them to load here. Here is the link to my album of available birds...He is the only Partridge on there..

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2160878658543.2106434.1143863885&type=1&l=9c564a1d07

U.S. BIDDERS ONLY.. Thanks....

Questions.... Just ask..... Thanks For Looking.....

OH!!Will not ship any birds the week of Thanksgiving.. So he will have to ship the week after. Unless someone wants to pick him up here or I can deliver him to Dalton Ga. Show the weekend after Thanksgiving.

2888_051.jpg

2888_049.jpg

2888_061.jpg

2888_058.jpg

Last edited:
Are there any hard tail feathers on him or is it just the fact his butt is still filling out and the picture itself that make it look that way? I know my boy's tail kinda had looked like that at certain angles when I first got him, so just wondering if its the angle or not.

He is gorgeous though!

Quote:
Yes he does have some hard feathers in the tail.. But cochin like.. They do not stick straight up.. I personally like the cochin type feathers in the tail. You can get to soft of feathers in the cushion and sometimes it will look flat.. But yes, He needs that tail to finish filling out... His Father has a HUGE Cushion... Thanks...

Any chance of getting better pictures of him? I'd like to see a frontal shot not on grass, pictures of the top and bottom of his feet, a pictures of his tail because he appears to have alot of hard feathers and I'd like to see a close up to determine if he will fill in more, and a picture of his comb with crest pulled back? I checked your facebook page but, your pictures are all on grass and not showing enough. Thanks

Thread has been cleaned up.

It is perfectly fine to ask a question regarding the auction.

It is not ok to mock or tease or otherwise be unhelpful with useless chatter.

Quote:
I just copied and posted some of what I had already posted on my Facebook from people wanting a whole bunch of pics....

I am not as hard on toes as some are.. If you want to know about a certain bird, Or a specific part of a bird. I will be glad to look and reply back. I am pretty good at giving accurate descriptions. But I do not have time to take a whole bunch of pics of all the body parts.. It is just me here with 2 children and a job that demand a lot of my time. I have already commented on his tail feathers and you can see his comb well in the pics..

You can PM me on specifics if you would like.. If I cannot accurately describe. Then I will take a pic..
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom