Abused Dog, help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
Stand your ground. I like it better when you don’t cave to pressure. One opinion is just like the next. Just an opinion.
The site has standards and I have to respect them. I didn't just express an opinion, I also crossed a line. I'm frustrated this is taking so long when something should have been done in 24 to 48 hours, IMO. But I shouldn't have taken it out on the OP.

A1A99FE9-F767-4B0C-84B5-8A03EFF7B6F8.png

I'm just annoyed by the comments of oh your doing it all wrong or oh she's faking it she is not I know her she is a kind-hearted person trying to do the right thing
Doing the right thing isn't always easy and there's bound to be those that don't understand or approve. That's just life. It's also difficult for others to understand when they're not directly involved in the situation; it's different for everyone. Most mean well, they're just concerned and don't know how else to express it. @CaliFarmsAR is doing what she can, all we can do is offer support and advice from our own experiences. Everyone on here means well 😉

Doing the right thing isn't always easy and there's bound to be those that don't understand or approve. That's just life. It's also difficult for others to understand when they're not directly involved in the situation; it's different for everyone. Most mean well, they're just concerned and don't know how else to express it. @CaliFarmsAR is doing what she can, all we can do is offer support and advice from our own experiences. Everyone on here means well 😉
That's a very charitable view, and good for one's health. Definitely reduces stress!

Per rule #11 here, the staff has decided that this thread will remain locked.

Rule 11 - We strongly discourage religious, political, and other strongly divisive topics, and reserve the right to delete them at our discretion.

Please do not start a similar thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom