Abused Dog, help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya know, as I’m waiting for a call back…

Thank you guys for your help on this, it is truly appreciated. Sorry It took as long as it did. There’s so much going on at my house it’s been hard finding time to deal with all of it and there wasn’t anyone else in my family that could right now. This was also my first time doing something like this and I know the risk I took, so it does have me a bit shook…

After this is over, I won’t be posting anything having to do with stuff like this again. I should have handled some things better and been on this ASAP, but because of things going on, it wasn’t done ASAP, which, made some people jump to conclusions, which, lead to things said that hurt.

Anyway, as always, thank you for your time and patience with me through it all.
Love you guys and have a blessed day!
I understand your being apprehensive about calling the police, since you've never had to do something like that before. But you did the right thing and got it done, good for you and good for Buddy! Please keep us updated.

Update: no one called me back, I was out and about, so wasn’t available to call again. I will be calling in the morning and trying again.
They often don't. You need to call them again if you don't get an answer after after a certain time. Best of luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom