Adopt an egg hatch along

@the_peanut_coop some very sad news.
Yesterday, Dixie landed on Twinkie.
Twinkie now has either a broken leg or broken ankle, but i’m assuming it’s the ankle sense some of the toes are stiff and that area looks swollen. At best it might be sprained but Dixie landed on her pretty hard. Wing looks injured too.
I’m a little frustrated, last time this happened Isbe landed on a Japanese bantam same age, the wing and leg both got something broken and i had to put her down because she developed a tumor on her eye on the same side she was stepped on.

I really, really hope Twinkie is okay and carries on and doesn’t turn out like the other chick, Duck.

@the_peanut_coop some very sad news.
Yesterday, Dixie landed on Twinkie.
Twinkie now has either a broken leg or broken ankle, but i’m assuming it’s the ankle sense some of the toes are stiff and that area looks swollen. At best it might be sprained but Dixie landed on her pretty hard. Wing looks injured too.
I’m a little frustrated, last time this happened Isbe landed on a Japanese bantam same age, the wing and leg both got something broken and i had to put her down because she developed a tumor on her eye on the same side she was stepped on.

I really, really hope Twinkie is okay and carries on and doesn’t turn out like the other chick, Duck.
This sorta thing happens with the little chickens :l They can't catch a break. :hugs I'll be praying that she will be alright. If you have to make the hard choice I'll be here for you.

Twinkie seems good now, maybe it was the stress of the whole thing. She’s now doing piggy back rides on momma and has lots of zoomies, and while still being the tiniest, the tiny conquers all! :)

Back
Top Bottom