Adopt an egg hatch along

As for everyone else, they are all doing good but i already think we might have a rooster or two. :th The roosters in question are from Lovely Lettie and Aurora.

@Aurora21 Are you still interested in keeping your chick? Please let me know. If you aren’t i can always give it to someone else.

As for everyone else, they are all doing good but i already think we might have a rooster or two. :th The roosters in question are from Lovely Lettie and Aurora.

@Aurora21 Are you still interested in keeping your chick? Please let me know. If you aren’t i can always give it to someone else.
Oooooh I love a good rooster, if he is a roo are you keeping him?

@Aurora21 i’m going to give your chick to someone else since you haven’t been responding. I hope this doesn’t come off as rude but since this is a hatch a long and you’ve only been on this thread once, it would be better to give it to someone who wants regular updates.

@shabby chic-hens would you be interested instead of sharing with Lettie? Or anyone else, let me know.

@Aurora21 i’m going to give your chick to someone else since you haven’t been responding. I hope this doesn’t come off as rude but since this is a hatch a long and you’ve only been on this thread once, it would be better to give it to someone who wants regular updates.

@shabby chic-hens would you be interested instead of sharing with Lettie? Or anyone else, let me know.
Lol. I have often shared eggs with Lettie. Sure!

Sorry, I didn't know I was supposed to reply. No problem if you "give" my egg away... not sure what that means anyhow?
Ah, no problem. I just meant i was tagging you asking if i could give the chick away and hadn’t gotten a response.
Since its a hatch along you typically watch the progress of the eggs and chick. Giving it away refers to giving it to someone else to watch the progress.

Back
Top Bottom