ADOR1 Automatic Coop Door?

dringge, did you get an email with shipping confirmation yet? I talked to Rod 2 days ago when hr said he was well into the 1500's and mine 1552 would be shipped out the next day. I don't want to bother him again cuz he's so busy, but I really hope to get my door in and installed by next weekend so I don't have to worry on my camping trip. Just wondering if he is shipping with or without notice. Thanks for any info you have.

I do believe Rod sends a shipping notice for all orders. Check your spam folder if you think it should have already shipped. Once it arrives you will be able to install it in minutes.

Last edited:
dringge, did you get an email with shipping confirmation yet? I talked to Rod 2 days ago when hr said he was well into the 1500's and mine 1552 would be shipped out the next day. I don't want to bother him again cuz he's so busy, but I really hope to get my door in and installed by next weekend so I don't have to worry on my camping trip. Just wondering if he is shipping with or without notice. Thanks for any info you have.
I suppose I should say a couple things about that: 1) sometimes I don't get around right away to sending out tracking info, 2) When asked, I predict when things will ship under conditions of things going along as planned. In the manufacturing environment, things don't always go along exactly as planned.

I am busy, yes, but it would be much more effective to contact me again directly. When I get back to the office later tonight I'll look up your order and send you an email.

Thanks for the reply, you are right I should have contacted you. I am sorry that sounded pretty passive aggressive on my part. I really didn't want to take your focus away from your work I know you are working hard to enjoy some time off. A++ service.

I'm only in the planning stages of building a new coop. My 13 weeks old girls are currently hanging out in one that I ordered, but now I want a bigger and better one for them. After reading all these reviews and comments, I went ahead and ordered an ADOR (# 1617 if anyone is interested). I had been looking around for one and saw Rob's site, but had to come to BYC to see if anyone had thoughts about it. I think after about the 5th page of glowing comments, I went ahead and ordered. I can't wait to build out the new coop and watch it work.

Rob - Best of Birthday wishes for you and a Happy Father's Day! I hope you get some well deserved rest this weekend.

Happy Birthday Rod!

Last night was the first night I had the door installed and took the boys out to a drive in movie. Made it home all the girls werer happy on the roost and the door shut tight!

The door is amazing and I love it!

No email as to shipping date yet. I am looking forward to its arrival.

You'll both love the Ador1. It's a great chicken door. In fact, I just watched mine close a few minutes ago from my office window in my house. My girls are all up on their roost and safe for the night.

Back
Top Bottom