Adult Coloring Books Thread!

Do you think this is a good idea for a thread?

• Yes, I do!!!

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • Yes...

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Kinda.

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Not really...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• No way!!!

• Total voters
Amazon seems to have a zillion different gel pens...anyone care to recommend a specific brand?

Drumstick diva, sometimes my markers do soak through the paper so I just put something under the picture I'm working on.

I have a 14.95 set I picked up on sale. I'll give you the brand when I get back home. The are all really good. There are neon, metallic and glitter pens all in one set. They go on smooth and look really nice over my Sharpe marks for a layered effect.

I have a 14.95 set I picked up on sale. I'll give you the brand when I get back home. The are all really good. There are neon, metallic and glitter pens all in one set. They go on smooth and look really nice over my Sharpe marks for a layered effect.

Thanks Nicky! I was a bit overwhelmed when I saw all the ones on Amazon...who knew there were so many to chose from?

Thanks Nicky! I was a bit overwhelmed when I saw all the ones on Amazon...who knew there were so many to chose from?

Here ya go Debby.

Here ya go Debby.

Thanks Nicky, you're a peach! Definitely going to get an order in for those.

I actually have 2 pictures done using my ultra fine point markers...can't seem to get a good photo of them down here in my basement office. I'll try to get some better photos upstairs tomorrow.

I can't remember if I posted a photo of these, but I bought some pencils off of ebay. My daughter had gotten some at the place she works at..fabric/hobby store. She said..what a deal..I spent 36 dollars. 72 pencils. :)

Last edited:
Thanks Nicky, you're a peach! Definitely going to get an order in for those.

I actually have 2 pictures done using my ultra fine point markers...can't seem to get a good photo of them down here in my basement office. I'll try to get some better photos upstairs tomorrow.

You're welcome! :) Looking forward to seeing those pictures.

Back
Top Bottom