Adult Coloring Books Thread!

Do you think this is a good idea for a thread?

• Yes, I do!!!

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • Yes...

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Kinda.

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Not really...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• No way!!!

• Total voters
I just found a coloring book (adults) with dogs & puppies. I knew it was put out there for me, so had to buy it $ 3.00 Now what do I need to color them. It has perforated pages to tear out. I don't know if you are supposed to use colored pencil, since I imagine colored markers will bleed thru the page.

I just found a coloring book (adults) with dogs & puppies. I knew it was put out there for me, so had to buy it $ 3.00 Now what do I need to color them. It has perforated pages to tear out. I don't know if you are supposed to use colored pencil, since I imagine colored markers will bleed thru the page.

Yay, you got sucked in just like I did DD!

I've used colored pencils and markers. The markers do bleed through but I just put something under the picture so it doesn't bleed on anything I care about.

Use whatever you want! Can't wait to see what you come up with
pop.gif

Cynthia you do great work - wow!! I still have to get colored pencils, markers or gel pens(?) Hope I can stay inside the lines -

Cynthia you do great work - wow!! I still have to get colored pencils, markers or gel pens(?) Hope I can stay inside the lines -

Thanks..hope you are referring to one I did in a past page..that one above is a cheater..I have fun doing them online too! Here is my last one. I have the nice pencils now, and gel pens, and...markers. lol

Here is another online...

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom