Adult Coloring Books Thread!

Do you think this is a good idea for a thread?

• Yes, I do!!!

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • Yes...

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Kinda.

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Not really...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• No way!!!

• Total voters
I came across a different kind of coloring book yesterday at Wal Mart, it's called Color Magic. Here's a description of it "None of the images are what they seem! To magically transform these drawings, get out your favorite markers or pencils, follow the color guide below each image, and discover its secret. As you color, watch a hidden new picture appear".

The one I'm working on now looks like an outline of Alfred Hitchcock but as you color it in (sort of like a paint-by-number), another picture emerges that looks like a crow. Kind of hard to explain but once I'm done, I'll share a picture.

I came across a different kind of coloring book yesterday at Wal Mart, it's called Color Magic. Here's a description of it "None of the images are what they seem! To magically transform these drawings, get out your favorite markers or pencils, follow the color guide below each image, and discover its secret. As you color, watch a hidden new picture appear".

The one I'm working on now looks like an outline of Alfred Hitchcock but as you color it in (sort of like a paint-by-number), another picture emerges that looks like a crow. Kind of hard to explain but once I'm done, I'll share a picture.

:pop Wow! Sounds coo! Can't wait to see the end result. I wish I had time to color. I'm way stressed and could use the distraction.

pop.gif
Wow! Sounds coo! Can't wait to see the end result. I wish I had time to color. I'm way stressed and could use the distraction.

Stress isn't good...you need to color so you don't have time to stress.

Take care of yourself!

That's really cool! I can't wait to see it!

Back
Top Bottom