african goose language

My two boys know when I am on the phone to someone because as soon as I answer it there is a cacophany of honking and sometimes a bit of biting. It's like they're jealous; I have to answer the phone upstairs away from them so they don't know.
YESSS! My babies hate me being on my phone! They keep pecking it and me! Even if I'm only on Facebook,Duke and Drake will waddle over and peck it repeatedly until I put it away! I think your right,I think it's jealousy

African goose language?
Usually if the males start honking very loud and no other noise besides a honk it's an alert honk for a predator or happy to see you and if they are tame they can make a little relief noise once they reach you.
If he isn't tame and honks at you and makes a relief sort of sound means he's territorial.
I've more Africans so I know what noises they make if they are going to fight or if they don't mind eachother.
A young male can sometimes when he close to you rustle his feathers which means he likes you ;)

But they can also rustle their feathers and is a final warning before they will attack something.

If two ganders want to fight with eachother they usually make a final warning to back off by rustling their feathers.

So a tame goose rustling his feathers is good but a goose who's not tame and rustling his feathers is not good.

Females are mostly the same everything the male does but the male just shows more ;)

Since you have an African gander you will see that he will make odd neck movements.
These are mating signs and usually they make a S shape with their neck and squirm their necks on the ground also their heads.

Young tame ganders can get very close with humans which is probably why the toulouse isn't hanging around with him.
This bond will break a bit since there's now a female so give him time ;)
So this is going to sound insane but is there any way you can make a video? I think I understand but I wanna know what my babies are saying! I have 3 full sized African (not sure where from) and 2 baby Chinese. The Africans always get very loud when they see my baby Chinese and I can’t tell if it’s happy or angry. My babies are terrified of them they stay pretty close to me but I sat outside their fence the other day and let them talk to each other! My gander was sooooo excited to see the babies (before I got his ladies delivered) but my ladies I can’t tell if they like me. My gander will let me stop him hug and kiss him but the ladies run terrified! What does it all mean?! Duck chicken and turkey language is easy to me! I just can’t tell if they like meee

Attachments

• IMG_9777.jpeg
    IMG_9777.jpeg
    716.7 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_9780.jpeg
    IMG_9780.jpeg
    701.1 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_9703.jpeg
    IMG_9703.jpeg
    883.9 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_9710.jpeg
    IMG_9710.jpeg