African goose, male or female?

Hopefully this works

@kylembullock Both pictures came through! How old are they? I cant see the belly on them, which helps determine if they are boys/girls. Do any have a loose fold of skin hanging on the lowest part of their tummy?

Last edited:
A year and a half to two years Im not exactly sure. Also,I will see if I can get a better picture later. And one of them will walk up and step on my feet and circle me constantly does that help.

Last edited:
A year and a half to two years Im not exactly sure. Also,I will see if I can get a better picture later. And one of them will walk up and step on my feet and circle me constantly does that help.
Yes it does. My ganders circle me a lot, just talking. They know I am a flock mate. Gee, my oldest Chinese fella will climb all over and sit on my lap if I sit on the ground for him.
If you haven't got any eggs yet, I am pretty sure at least 2 are gander, possibly all 3. Do any have a saggy flap of skin on the lower part of their stomach between the legs? If not, they are definitely all Ganders. That's not a bad thing unless you want more geese!

Still not sure about the flap will check tomorrow and I really wanted to have at least one female.

Last edited:

Could this dash of orange be of help. This is the only one out of the three that has orange anywhere on it. It's just a little right behind the bill.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom