African goose, male or female?

this is a known male ( I saw his you know)

This is the one I'm not sure about, they are both five months old and the Ganders knob is bigger. Neither have a flap on the tummy Please take a look JCHNY2000, let me know if they are Africans. As well as the mystery sex

This is the one I'm not sure about, they are both five months old and the Ganders knob is bigger. Neither have a flap on the tummy Please take a look JCHNY2000, let me know if they are Africans. As well as the mystery sex
@jchny2000

Hmm, kinda hard to tell with them in the water. Knobs really are not a good indication of sex. Thicker legs, longer necks, higher pitched voices are boys. The one in question, is its neck & legs thinner, or shorter? Or do they look the same? If you have a confirmed male its much easier to make a judgement. The flap or lobe will come later, after they mature and begin to lay if you have a hen.

Thanks Miss Lydia, the Pekin female he has been "seeing" thinks so too. I purchased a Runner female for him last week but he is not so interested in her scrony butt.

Back
Top Bottom