Airsoft club

Well you gotta figure whats making it jam (wish I was there, I love taking guns apart). Is there something in the barrel? Does the spring not work? Is it not feeding out the magazine right? Is it when you shoot and then it makes a sound but nothing comes out? Do the bbs roll out by themselves if you tilt the gun down? What weight bbs are you using?
Boy, that was a stinkin lot of questions! :p

Last edited:
Well you gotta figure whats making it jam (wish I was there, I love taking guns apart). Is there something in the barrel? Does the spring not work? Is it not feeding out the magazine right? Is it when you shoot and then it makes a sound but nothing comes out? Do the bbs roll out by themselves if you tilt the gun down? What weight bbs are you using?
Boy, that was a stinkin lot of questions! :p

Wish you were here too :p
It's feeding outta the magizine okay... i was shooting with Luke just now (airsoft is all fun and games till you get shot in the thigh) and i figured out that i can shoot 3 at a time without it getting clogged... the bbs dont roll out unless i use more than 3. We are using metal tac competition grade bbs. Which are 0.20 g

Eta: ignore the errors... im on a phone with a cracked screen and it's hard to spell correctly

Last edited:
Then I could shoot with you too
tongue.png

.2 cg bbs ar good. 3 at once? How many times do you pull the slide back before shooting?

Quote:
Actually, its not really a good idea to field strip cheap airsoft guns, I have before, and I ended up breaking the gun. High quality guns are more realistic, so they are easier to take apart

Last edited:
Then I could shoot with you too :p
.2 cg bbs ar good. 3 at once? How many times do you pull the slide back before shooting?

That would be beyond awesome :D
Umm... Once. If I understand correctly what you're talking about *hides*
When you come over, can you teach me basic gun anatomy as well? :p

When you cock the gun, only pull it once, so only one bb loads in the barrel.
Yeah, I'll do that ;)

Back
Top Bottom