ALABAMA!!

Thanks.
big_smile.png

DerkMc, Rocking Y out here on the Savanna Hiway has some EE & RIR chicks they just got in. I stopped in there a few days ago and picked up 8 EE's. I know they ain't grown up birds like your wanting but you can raise those little fuzz balls up. It only takes a few months.... he he :oops:

On another note you could also check out the Crump Flea Market over in Savanna every weekend. They have all kinds of birds up there for sale. I picked up a dozen Quail there last year and I think they had every type of Feathered bird imaginable. :D

Jayare
Rockin'y had sold out by the time I got there. Well, someone had put a hold on their last 45... :(

I may have to check out the Rocking Y. I'm not opposed to raising some chicks.

I would be piss off if I drove somewhere and they sold out when I got there.

If you can wait 3 weeks and do not care if they are mixes. I maybe able to hook you up with some chicks. Jayare was way generous with the amount of eggs he gave me.

Last edited:

Here are the eggs I got from Jayare. Excited with the variety of eggs I got. He also gave me some quail and duck eggs. It's going to be interesting how I am going to time everything out that the brooder do not leave the nest before everything hatches out. They are all in one big nest right now.

Wisher: he gave me some eggs from the orp you gave him. So hopefully in 3 weeks I will have orps again. :D

Last edited:
Two years ago I was looking all over for turkey and finally found some in Columbiana, AL. I per-paid and drove 1 1/2 hrs. to make sure they still had them when I got there.
They will tell you over the phone they have some. I learned to pay and go.
idunno.gif

Wisher how are your SC doing?

Hi Raz your Duckie girl and babies are so cute.
love.gif

Chris messaged me, I think he was a little shocked I gave up my Buckeye. I did keep 3 cockerels they are very sweet.
How are your bunch doing?

Back
Top Bottom