ALABAMA!!

Okay, I'm setting eggs tonight. Tomtommom, I will only have to set a couple of browns for you, the rest will be blue eggs. If anyone else wants some of the dark eggs hatched let me know today. Those will be either pure BCMs or OEs.

celebrate.gif
wee.gif
clap.gif

My accidental chicken death (frost got her) made some fine eating. I was glad she didn't die for nothing.

Remember that.. in case anyone loses a bird to the cold later this winter.

My accidental chicken death (frost got her) made some fine eating. I was glad she didn't die for nothing.

Remember that.. in case anyone loses a bird to the cold later this winter.
Haven't had that happen yet but I did nearly lose a pullet to my own dog yesterday.
barnie.gif
She needed to play outside something bad which is usually done only under my supervision in the back yard but I got distracted helping my kids with their math (we homeschool) and she got hold of a 9wk old white rock and was 'playing with her' tossing her around. I tried to keep my kids in but they saw the feather mess and started crying thinking she was dead. Noodle is doing fine now she just had two small wounds but she is acting normal and fussing about having to be separated from everyone. My dog is moping around the house because she knows I'm still mad at her (and myself). smh

Back
Top Bottom