ALABAMA!!

Hi! I'm new to BYC. I'm from Morris, Alabama. I'm organizing a chicken swap at the Tractor Supply in Gardendale and I'm petrified no one is going to show up! Does anyone here want to participate? or have any tips? or know someone who wants to participate?? Help!!! :) :) oh yeah, can I link to the event here? is that okay to do?

I've committed to be there on Facebook. But let me know how I can help. Sometimes these things are slow to get rolling. Don't get frustrated if the first one is less than hoped for.

Maybe an announcement in the feed store in Kimberly.

I reckon my son wants to try hatching them out and going from there so we can get the full affects of studying their behaviors. So I'm gonna have a friend mail us some eggs. We've incubated chicken eggs before.

Hi! I'm new to BYC. I'm from Morris, Alabama. I'm organizing a chicken swap at the Tractor Supply in Gardendale and I'm petrified no one is going to show up! Does anyone here want to participate? or have any tips? or know someone who wants to participate?? Help!!! :) :) oh yeah, can I link to the event here? is that okay to do?

I would like to but i work my real job ( the one that pays the bills) on Friday Sat Sun

Thanks so much! I will definitely go try to put a flyer up at the feed store! As far as help goes, I think spreading the word and getting people to participate is definitely what I need help with haha. I don't currently have any chickens I want to sell, but I love to organize events! It's difficult to do with two small children though and I feel like I'm not in the "chicken loop". Hopefully this will not be my last swap to organize :) Can't wait to meet up!

Back
Top Bottom