Alexandra33's Roost - All Chatters Welcome!

Hi everyone! Mind if I join in?
1f613.png

Emma, so sorry I haven' answered your question yet! Neither Uni nor Shadow has laid yet, but hopefully soon. :D

Hi, Liv!!!!!! :frow  So glad you joined my chat thread!  Don't you like fishing? :)

~Alex
I love to fish! Or at least freshwater fishing . They went to the beach, and I hate the beach (don't kill me!) We have sharks everywhere, so I don't swim. And the sand gets all in my bathing suit and ... ahh! :gaah sorry for complaining lol!

I love to fish! Or at least freshwater fishing . They went to the beach, and I hate the beach (don't kill me!) We have sharks everywhere, so I don't swim. And the sand gets all in my bathing suit and ... ahh! :gaah sorry for complaining lol!
Oh, I agree wholeheartedly!
clap.gif
I love fishing around here because there are so many nice ponds. The beach isn't really my favorite, either.
tongue.png
My great-grandma lived in Florida, so I got very used to the beach and wanted to try something different!

~Amari

Oh, I agree wholeheartedly! :clap  I love fishing around here because there are so many nice ponds. The beach isn't really my favorite, either. :p  My great-grandma lived in Florida, so I got very used to the beach and wanted to try something different!

~Amari
:clap glad to know I'm not alone! Unfortunately there aren't too many freshwater spots around here, so my family mostly saltwater. I have a friend (he's a boy) who loves saltwater, so that's matter of debating for us :p

Back
Top Bottom