All about Amberlinks!

Pics
Definitely a Rooster... started Cock-a-Doodling like crazy and was super agressive to the other chickens....He had to go unfortunately
hmm.png

On a side note, What color eggs does this chicken lay. My chickens have just started laying eggs...really early too. The Amber Links we got on March 1st and by my math shouldn't start laying until right around August 1st gotten about 3 brown eggs and 2 White eggs so far...can't figure out who is laying what egg...

Here is my breakdown of Pullets(by age)

• 4 Amber Links (I think) - We brought home on 3/1 (maybe 1 or 2 days old at that time).
  • 5 Red Pullets (not sure what specific breed) - be brought home on 3/8 (also 1 or 2 days old)
  • 1 Easter Egger - brought home on 3/8 too
  • 5 Plymouth Rock - 4/5 (I think)

Roosters :
  • 1 Amber Link - had to get rid of him...he was too aggressive
  • 2 Plymouth Rocks - so far so good, might get rid of one because they are starting to fight.

Last edited:
On a side note, What color eggs does this chicken Leg. My chickens have just started laying eggs...really early too. The Amber Links we got on March 1st and by my math shouldn't start laying until right around August 1st gotten about 3 brown eggs and 2 White eggs so far...can't figure out who is laying what egg...

Here is my breakdown of Pullets(by age)

• 4 Amber Links (I think) - We brought home on 3/1 (maybe 1 or 2 days old at that time).
  • 5 Red Pullets (not sure what specific breed) - be brought home on 3/8 (also 1 or 2 days old)
  • 1 Easter Egger - brought home on 3/8 too
  • 5 Plymouth Rock - 4/5 (I think)

Roosters :
  • 1 Amber Link - had to get rid of him...he was too aggressive
  • 2 Plymouth Rocks - so far so good, might get rid of one because they are starting to fight.

Our Amberlink, "Amber" starting laying 17 days ago, Beautiful deep maroonish brown. She has not missed a day laying an egg so far. Very friendly to my husband, when he picks her up she lays her head on his chest and when she hears her name she comes right away!

Mine are 20 weeks old and one just started laying yesterday. We got another egg today! so excited! She has laid brown eggs both times.
D.gif

Back
Top Bottom