all farm animals

I will get better ones later these guys have quite the unique color to them they look cooler in person like one looks like a orange and one has a brown head and white body another one has chocolate brown head and a brown butt!! there so cute and momma didn't waste no time having them!!

They're so cute. Glad she didn't have problems or trying to hold them in. It's pretty exciting, so far this has been a really good year.

They're so cute. Glad she didn't have problems or trying to hold them in. It's pretty exciting, so far this has been a really good year.

you have no ideal it my first year in highschool has been pretty awesome
she had 6 pigs in like an 30mins give or take a few minutes not to be gross but she really popped them out lol
my dad thinks the next pig will have her litter in like this month

so i just made my duck pen bigger (it was much over do) i am hoping to get some ducklings and raise them to where they are old enough and put them out on my pond any ideals on when i should put them on the pond because i have snipping turtles and very hungry fish since the fish only eat bug( had a big kill off one year due to nature and need to restock pond) and any ideals on how i should fence them in or if i should at all and i don't mean fence the whole pond there is really only 1 shore so
any ideals is greatly appreciated

so i just made my duck pen bigger (it was much over do) i am hoping to get some ducklings and raise them to where they are old enough and put them out on my pond any ideals on when i should put them on the pond because i have snipping turtles and very hungry fish since the fish only eat bug( had a big kill off one year due to nature and need to restock pond) and any ideals on how i should fence them in or if i should at all and i don't mean fence the whole pond there is really only 1 shore so
any ideals is greatly appreciated

How big is the pond you're talking about? I don't know a lot about ducks having never kept them, but I fish, and have seen some snapping turtles that could take down a duck easily.

How big is the pond you're talking about? I don't know a lot about ducks having never kept them, but I fish, and have seen some snapping turtles that could take down a duck easily.

i will have to ask my dad
I am thinking about getting like 6 or more ducks ( I already have 6) and sending the more puny ones up there so that I can get the less puny ducks for 4-h

does anybody know anything on crested ducks I have read lots about them but am worried that this one duck I call Aflac will hurt her when trying to mate with her because he grabs the poof on her head

does anybody know how to make a nesting box for ducks?
I used the black crates that cilantro or tomatoes come in at the grocery store and filled with hay or wood chips and they loved in to where two or three can snuggle and sleep.

Back
Top Bottom