All Game Show

upthecreek

Songster
10 Years
Mar 18, 2009
South Alabama
All Game Show at Newnan , Georgia (right outside Atlanta -southwest/just off I-85)
November 9th , 2013 .
Chattahoochee Valley Poultry Club ..... both Game Standard Fowl and Game Bantam Fowl .

You can visit their website at (CVPA-Newnan.org) .

I want to go but have not decided as of yet , i've been up to their show many times and it is always one of the best i've ever been to .
It's a good chance to pick up some well bred birds and meet some of the Famous Game Fowl Breeders !!!

Remember this includes all Oriental GameFowl and American GameFowl also (big and little) .
They open up Friday afternoon and have complimentary Pizza for everyone .
There will be (free)area for poultry sales , food&refreshments and all kind of poultry supplies for sale and raffles .

Maybe i can see some of you there !

Could someone Please send this over to the other Game Fowl threads (Bantams - Large Fowl - American - Oriental - All Game).
I'm just not up to it today (to old and wore-out) .

Thanks ,
James Shannon Nelson

Is there a possibility of Blue hens of Delaware being there? *very doubtful but hoping*
I don't know but i've seen and met people there from all over the US and Canada , one year in the 80's or 90's i won best brown red old english in a show under a Canadian Judge .

All Game Show at Newnan , Georgia (right outside Atlanta -southwest/just off I-85)
November 9th , 2013 .
Chattahoochee Valley Poultry Club ..... both Game Standard Fowl and Game Bantam Fowl .

You can visit their website at (CVPA-Newnan.org) .

I want to go but have not decided as of yet , i've been up to their show many times and it is always one of the best i've ever been to .
It's a good chance to pick up some well bred birds and meet some of the Famous Game Fowl Breeders !!!

Remember this includes all Oriental GameFowl and American GameFowl also (big and little) .
They open up Friday afternoon and have complimentary Pizza for everyone .
There will be (free)area for poultry sales , food&refreshments and all kind of poultry supplies for sale and raffles .

Maybe i can see some of you there !

Could someone Please send this over to the other Game Fowl threads (Bantams - Large Fowl - American - Oriental - All Game).
I'm just not up to it today (to old and wore-out) .

Thanks ,
James Shannon Nelson

Back
Top Bottom