All the Christian Homeschoolers!

What do you have? I've always thought BAs and BOs were boring because that's all we ever really get because my parents like them. The only reason we have two Brahma is because we had some chicks and brooded 4 of them with ours for a friend and I traded a couple of ours for them.
Mostly barred rocks and a few isa browns. I have some random mixed chickens too. Also a starlight green egger. She's the prettiest one.

What do you have? I've always thought BAs and BOs were boring because that's all we ever really get because my parents like them. The only reason we have two Brahma is because we had some chicks and brooded 4 of them with ours for a friend and I traded a couple of ours for them.
Lavender orps and blue laced wyandottes are on my wish list.

I love my Buff Orpington!
BA and Brahmas are really pretty!

My chicken wish list (and yes I realize there's a billion but I can't just pick a couple) is Chocolate orpington, Blue Laced Red Wyandottes, Blue Ameracaunas, Blue Cochin, Blue Silkie, Salmon Faverolles, Egyptian Fayoumis, Golden Campine, Lavender Orpington, Mille Fleur D'Uccles, Partridge anything, and Mottles Cochins.

My chicken wish list (and yes I realize there's a billion but I can't just pick a couple) is Chocolate orpington, Blue Laced Red Wyandottes, Blue Ameracaunas, Blue Cochin, Blue Silkie, Salmon Faverolles, Egyptian Fayoumis, Golden Campine, Lavender Orpington, Mille Fleur D'Uccles, Partridge anything, and Mottles Cochins.
Oh wow. I haven't even heard of most of those.

Back
Top Bottom