All the Christian Homeschoolers!

Yeah, in this thread there's a group in a PM and they have a bunch within that group that they use here.:hmm

Yeah. As far as I know they love confusion. It's a thing.

Yeah. It's hilarious to them when others don't know what they're talking about.

Just ignore them. It's even funnier when they don't get that sweet reaction from you.
As far as I know we don't find it hilarious yall don't understand, but when a group of people have a pm it's pretty normal for jokes to spill over. No reason to be offended, we aren't trying to make fun of yall or anything for not understanding. We know it might get confusing but we don't mean to

As far as I know we don't find it hilarious yall don't understand, but when a group of people have a pm it's pretty normal for jokes to spill over. No reason to be offended, we aren't trying to make fun of yall or anything for not understanding. We know it might get confusing but we don't mean to
I agree

Can you quote the posts where they said that? I’m not doubting you but i am curious to where thats at.
It's the way people act not what they've said. As I've said I don't care but it might be disheartening for people who are new and trying to make friends to come in and there be a preset group who act that way. :confused:

It's the way people act not what they've said. As I've said I don't care but it might be disheartening for people who are new and trying to make friends to come in and there be a preset group who act that way. :confused:
I apologize to anyone who feels that way but unfortunately a lot of the times it’s not intentional and it just happens. When new people come, new jokes are made. It’s not that we don’t wanna talk to anyone else

It's not like we just come out and say inside stuff, it just accidentally happens. Trying to explain the jokes would be difficult like poppy said. We aren't wanting to put off others at all

Back
Top Bottom