All the Christian Homeschoolers!

Well you’re welcome to join in on a conversation and just be crazy with us. Whether you get it or not doesn’t really matter since most of us don’t have a clear definition either. We just say random stuff in pms and it carrys over. Nothing else

I would like to add that the entire point of friend groups also is to have jokes and things sometimes other people won’t understand right away or at all.

Like the asparagus tag, do a lot of people understand it? Probably not, and if you explained it, it really doesn’t sound funny. But it was a whole thing, and it was fun.

I can say none of us are trying to leave anyone out, and if you get that impression i’m very sorry. Just thought id add this quickly.

Plus, we are pretty crazy, so why would we clog up threads when we can talk in pms?

I would like to add that the entire point of friend groups also is to have jokes and things sometimes other people won’t understand right away or at all.

Like the asparagus tag, do a lot of people understand it? Probably not, and if you explained it, it really doesn’t sound funny. But it was a whole thing, and it was fun.

I can say none of us are trying to leave anyone out, and if you get that impression i’m very sorry. Just thought id add this quickly.

Plus, we are pretty crazy, so why would we clog up threads when we can talk in pms?
very true!

How are folks doing this weekend?

I had a good morning at work, and we're now down to three weeks until my Stranger comes for the summer!!

I've decided I'm not working past the end of May. I'm having too much trouble with any heat over 70°F. I was loading groceries into my car at 77°F the other day, and way getting dizzy and faint feeling just doing that. I had to sit down for a breather, all just because of the "heat". It's ridiculous and annoying that it's such an issue. :( BUT I will be teaching my little sister some German over the summer and I'm looking forward to it.

I had a good morning at work, and we're now down to three weeks until my Stranger comes for the summer!!

I've decided I'm not working past the end of May. I'm having too much trouble with any heat over 70°F. I was loading groceries into my car at 77°F the other day, and way getting dizzy and faint feeling just doing that. I had to sit down for a breather, all just because of the "heat". It's ridiculous and annoying that it's such an issue. :( BUT I will be teaching my little sister some German over the summer and I'm looking forward to it.
Hi! I'm well!
The heat here is really bad! I had to stop and rest just filling up the Chickies water! It got to 100F the other day.
Yay! I hope you will enjoy your summer !

I'm good, so far for my weekend I've been training my dog, grooming her, and practicing guitar. That issue sounds terrible 😕

Back
Top Bottom