All the Christian Homeschoolers!

Hi, welcome!! Please, feel free to tell us a bit about yourself so we can get to know you!
Thanks!

I'm a homeschooled chirstian reformed Baptist. I have 11 chickens (10 hens 1 roo). Buff Orpingtons are my favorite breed☺️. I enjoy gardening, watercolor painting, photography, cooking, baking, etc. I've had my chickens since July of last year and this is my first time raising chickens. @Elspeth Dinsmore is my wonderful sister!

Those are pretty photos and adorable cats! What kind of camera do you use?
Thank you! I have an old Sony a350 that my brothers got me for my birthday a couple years ago. I see you like photography as well! What kind of camera do you have, and what do you like to take photos of the most?

Thanks!

I'm a homeschooled chirstian reformed Baptist. I have 11 chickens (10 hens 1 roo). Buff Orpingtons are my favorite breed☺️. I enjoy gardening, watercolor painting, photography, cooking, baking, etc. I've had my chickens since July of last year and this is my first time raising chickens. @Elspeth Dinsmore is my wonderful sister!
Ooh, do you have any paintings you could share with us? I am also an artsy person, but I have little time to have fun with it, and too many options to settle on one medium. :p

Back
Top Bottom