All things Vintage thread - Antiques, music & more!

Pics
I love vintage things I can use. I have a collection of cast iron pans, with the oldest being from the 1890s.

I have discontinued corelle hook cups because I love their design, and I exclusively sought out pyrex ”milk glass” loaf pans to bake my bread in!

I also have some vintage lamps, teapots, coffee sets, fruit bowls etc 🥰

I love vintage things I can use. I have a collection of cast iron pans, with the oldest being from the 1890s.

I have discontinued corelle hook cups because I love their design, and I exclusively sought out pyrex ”milk glass” loaf pans to bake my bread in!

I also have some vintage lamps, teapots, coffee sets, fruit bowls etc 🥰
I still use my mother's vintage Pyrex mixing bowl set. They don't make them like they used to!

I also have a vintage toaster and waffle maker that I use. They were made to last back then.

I like old records. LPs to be precise. Some of my favorites that I have are original pressing Led Zeppelin 4, Santana's debut album Abraxas, Joni Mitchell's Songs For a Seagull and some blues artists from the 60s and 70s. I buy new records too but there is just something about a well preserved piece of musical history that really does it for me.

I still use my mother's vintage Pyrex mixing bowl set. They don't make them like they used to!

I also have a vintage toaster and waffle maker that I use. They were made to last back then.
yes! That’s why I look for the older corelles and pyrexes. You never hear about an older pyrex exploding in the oven!

Wow! Yes, it is amazing how long those things last and how dependable they are.

I was flipping through a reprint 1897 Sears catalog the other day, and came across the cookware, which include waffle and pancake irons. The design for the latter was quite interesting and seemed like it would be very efficient -- it could cook 6 perfectly round pancakes at a time.
I need to add some photos from my antique and vintage book collections. Some aren't quite 100 yrs + but they're still very much treasured.
Do! I would love to see some of them. :)

I buy new records too but there is just something about a well preserved piece of musical history that really does it for me.
I agree! And the way that records work is intriguing too.

IMG_6326.jpg IMG_6327.jpg

Back
Top Bottom