Almost ready to re-up the Cayugas

Saraguay

Chirping
Jul 7, 2021
I was told to introduce myself, so I am. I'm Sarah, in Tacoma, WA. I had and loved 2 small flocks of Black Cayugas and some Welsh Harlequins. Against the wishes of family and friends, I am considering getting some again. I miss duck eggs and can't find them in any stores since Covid. And I don't MIND the getting up and changing water at 5 AM in the winter. Just changing their habitat so my new, prey-driven dog won't scare them. I've used BackYard Chickens for advice and ideas for years now, but joined so I could answer somebody else's questions. This is the best forum.

I was told to introduce myself, so I am. I'm Sarah, in Tacoma, WA. I had and loved 2 small flocks of Black Cayugas and some Welsh Harlequins. Against the wishes of family and friends, I am considering getting some again. I miss duck eggs and can't find them in any stores since Covid. And I don't MIND the getting up and changing water at 5 AM in the winter. Just changing their habitat so my new, prey-driven dog won't scare them. I've used BackYard Chickens for advice and ideas for years now, but joined so I could answer somebody else's questions. This is the best forum.
welcome to BYC Sarah! It is nice to meet you!

Back
Top Bottom