Ameraucana Picture Post!

This is Plumpy & Stacy who are both best of and reserve of breed champs for the Blue Wheaten color from the Pacific Poultry Breeders Association fro 2013. I find that comparison is the best way to go. We are fairly new chicken tenders so we are still working on identifying. What color variety is your hen? If it is wheaten, then hens are only slightly darker than my 2.

This is our Wheaten rooster whom the Ameraucana Breeders Club prez. looked over for us before we bought. He has all the correct color markings & body for this breed.

If you are really interested in, my daughter has her 4-H project underway and will be mailing day-old chicks this April. Either way, it depends on your goals for your bird. Beautiful eggs are alwasy a happy plus! Hope it helps.

These are mixes of my Blue Ameraucana hen and my Dark Brahma rooster. Check out their feathered feet. They lay light olive colored eggs and are the most people friendly chickens I have.

Hi guys!just got some ameraucana's chicks and wanted to post a picture of my favorite one!

Back
Top Bottom