American Gamefowl

oddly enough Black Chaos was my stage name back when I lived in California and performed one man plays and interpretive dance on the history and keeping practices of game fowl....

eventually after 35 years I was run out of town for being a tremendous bore and first class gas bag, but not before getting sideswiped by Steve Martin in traffic, so it was all worth it.

this concludes this episode of ā€œThings No One Askedā€ tune in next time when I share my stories about my stamp collection.
animated_1608239956826(1).gif

Be hard pressed to get your hands on ā€œpureā€ anything unless you got or get them directly from the originator. And most have passed through 100 if not thousands of hands since then.
So true I really donā€™t like to call anything pure as there all set from crosses. Names are just that what I look at is the man behind the chickens. Names just tell you what and how they should look and act. I have a line of the old line Melville Atkinsons that are about as inbred as youā€™ll find. Small refined graceful Aseel. Then I have my Puerto Rican Aseel wich are a recent blend from the 90s and are your typical big boned compact bodies short beak and square shanked. Iā€™ve bred them my way and now they come with tight clean heads and more athletic builds.. I have a white line that I bred from my blacks that are very nice, a work in process.

Back
Top Bottom