American Gamefowl

oddly enough Black Chaos was my stage name back when I lived in California and performed one man plays and interpretive dance on the history and keeping practices of game fowl....

eventually after 35 years I was run out of town for being a tremendous bore and first class gas bag, but not before getting sideswiped by Steve Martin in traffic, so it was all worth it.

this concludes this episode of “Things No One Asked” tune in next time when I share my stories about my stamp collection.
animated_1608239956826(1).gif

Be hard pressed to get your hands on “pure” anything unless you got or get them directly from the originator. And most have passed through 100 if not thousands of hands since then.
So true I really don’t like to call anything pure as there all set from crosses. Names are just that what I look at is the man behind the chickens. Names just tell you what and how they should look and act. I have a line of the old line Melville Atkinsons that are about as inbred as you’ll find. Small refined graceful Aseel. Then I have my Puerto Rican Aseel wich are a recent blend from the 90s and are your typical big boned compact bodies short beak and square shanked. I’ve bred them my way and now they come with tight clean heads and more athletic builds.. I have a white line that I bred from my blacks that are very nice, a work in process.

Back
Top Bottom