American serama thread!

Man and I keep HATCHING silkied and frizzled and don't want them! Can we trade bird luck? Lol

Chip on her 2 LF eggs lol (I replaced them with 3 serama eggs, silly chicken thinks she can hatch BLRW eggs!)
(That's not spray paint on the straw, that's heat lamp light sneaking through from the grow out pen on the left LOL)

she is so little! I LOVE her! what kind is she and where is she from?

she is so little! I LOVE her! what kind is she and where is she from?
Thanks! She is my first serama I raised from hatch to laying age!
What kind? I guess I don't know what you mean haha. I hatched her from Bheps eggs. I LOVE Bheps babies, they are so dang cute! I always have totally different colors every hatch.

SO BEAUTIFUL! ill look into Bheps! thanks!
Thanks! I have really loved ordering from Bhep, she's fantastic! I was first drawn to her eggs because of everyones beautiful black and white babies they were getting from her, but Chip is my favorite coloring from my hatches so far. She's got such a cute little face! And so many fun colors of brown

Man and I keep HATCHING silkied and frizzled and don't want them! Can we trade bird luck? Lol Chip on her 2 LF eggs lol (I replaced them with 3 serama eggs, silly chicken thinks she can hatch BLRW eggs!) (That's not spray paint on the straw, that's heat lamp light sneaking through from the grow out pen on the left LOL)
Curious? Why don't you want the silkie and frizzled? I wish I had some!!!
1f61e.png
I'm still on the search for someone relatively close to me that I could get those from. What do you want?

Curious? Why don't you want the silkie and frizzled? I wish I had some!!!
1f61e.png
I'm still on the search for someone relatively close to me that I could get those from. What do you want?
I just don't love the way they look. Just personal preference =) I think I like the color patterns more than different feathers. I usually order a mix of eggs because I always have friends who want the frizzled and silkied.

@kukupecpec
 ! my goodness! Bhep lives NEAR ME!

aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I am estatic!!!!!

:weee :weee :weee

Ill email her later or something!

Woo hooo! Can you go pick up eggs? I've had great luck hatching even shipped eggs I wouldn't be surprised if you got upwards of a 90% hatch if you picked them up yourself!

Back
Top Bottom