American serama thread!

I have 2 coops. LF and bantam both with runs .. In the bantam coop i have one cochen roo he is mean. wouldnt the serama roos destroy each other ?

My Serama roos either ignore each other, or spar a little bit, but they have never hurt each other.

I won't promise it will always be that way with Seramas. There are always exceptions to every rule, but that's been my experience so far.

thats pretty exciting. their coop will be a 10x12 wooden blding with a 10x10 run. shared with about 5 bantams and the rooster might have to come out. he is just evil. LOL

I think 3 of them quit early. Of the other 8, at least 6 are doing great. And a couple of them I'm not sure about.

YAY. Sorry about the early quitters but to be expected. Glad at least 6 are doing well but hope all 8 make it. I have another order to fill but then can collect and send more whenever you're ready.

Would anybody like to have this frizzle serama chick? It's got a big red comb so I'm pretty sure its a boy. I live in San Diego and would be willing to drop him off from anywhere between San Diego to Orange County. He's free to a good home :)

Back
Top Bottom