American serama thread!

^^Something might be wrong with this one's legs. She won't really stand up, but she'll shuffle around. Perhaps she's just recovering from the ride home; they were all pretty freaked out by that.

Last edited:
I have a midnight blue boy that is producing some nice blues. He is paired with a black hen but as anyone knows that breed seramas they are like a box of chocolates..never know what you can get. Here are some pics.

Lacey here is blue bared and will be paired up with Indigo my midnight blue rooster soon.

I think they will be fine. Sometimes when they are scared they squat a lot. Give her some electrolytes in the water and let them settle. A little drop of Poli Vi Sol works great too. Pretty babies!

^^Something might be wrong with this one's legs. She won't really stand up, but she'll shuffle around. Perhaps she's just recovering from the ride home; they were all pretty freaked out by that.

I think they will be fine. Sometimes when they are scared they squat a lot. Give her some electrolytes in the water and let them settle. A little drop of Poli Vi Sol works great too. Pretty babies!

The lovebirds.
smile.png

The little pullet seems to be doing better. She finally decided to eat (hadn't eaten since we brought her home), but the other two little ones are still asleep, they have been sleeping since they got home about 6 hours ago.

Edit - all of them are doing much better today.

Last edited:
Just picked up 2 seramas and a silkie from a local breeder. They are soooo tiny!

Libby - 4 weeks

Flo - 2 1/2 weeks

Wondering, what type are they? Not acquainted with serama colors.

Last edited:
help! My roo from jerry cant stand on one of his legs. i went to take him out and hes just hobbling along. no signs of injury he just keeps curling one foot and wont walk. what do i do and whats wrong? (Hes 5 months old)

Would anybody like to have this frizzle serama chick? It's got a big red comb so I'm pretty sure its a boy. I live in San Diego and would be willing to drop him off from anywhere between San Diego to Orange County. He's free to a good home :)
I would love him! I've been wanting a Serama boy for my first Serama!

Edit: Bummer! I just realized my Bug won't make it that far to Orange County.
sad.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom