American serama thread!

bump to see if anyone has anything to say on this. 

Here is where mine choose to sleep. Open air pens, with coop boxes, but they prefer outside, roosting high. I've put them inside, even switched pens, thinking maybe it was the particular coop they didn't like. Nope, they stay outside. My broody-hatched chicks slept inside until about 3 months old, now they roost with the adults. It was 17 degrees last night.

I even have a shop building on the other side of the coop that is less airy, but they have a mind of their own. I quit arguing with them. Might find them frozen some day, but so far they are fine!

Hello Serama Peeps, I've looked through the new Standard and could not find Seramas, what is the mystery there? I've heard that Whites were an accepted variety. Can someone give me the 411 here?

Today was not only an unforgettable day in my life as a Serama owner/breeder/lover but an unforgettable one in ASA/SCNA history as well. So proud to see so many people passionate about the breed coming together to compete against the best of the best. Although there are some different aspect between the 2 clubs, it is nice to see common ground, new friendships and love of seramas! Thank you to Edgar and Gary for your time and talent to make this possible and congrats to all the winners and competitors.

Today was not only an unforgettable day in my life as a Serama owner/breeder/lover but an unforgettable one in ASA/SCNA history as well. So proud to see so many people passionate about the breed coming together to compete against the best of the best. Although there are some different aspect between the 2 clubs, it is nice to see common ground, new friendships and love of seramas! Thank you to Edgar and Gary for your time and talent to make this possible and congrats to all the winners and competitors.

WOO HOO!!!! You sure worked hard and definitely earned it!

My pair of Seramas went to their forever home in Imlay City yesterday. The family came for my Call ducklings and ended up with a few more birds. They loved the frizzle girl!

All then NIFTY awards but but no pics of the handsome birds that won them :hit
Must see pics :love :cd

Back
Top Bottom