American serama thread!

It was awful. Just heading out there and finding her dead. Just tore me up. Sigh..... I'm so soft.
roll.png

Quote: Both are awful.

I'm located here in North Cali. I've seen someone selling Seramas at a local auction, but they didn't look too good. I really want to get some more, hopefully from a breeder.
go through a known breeder most definitly- are you on facebook? i'm on a serama group there, i can see if someone is close to you

Sorry to post, looks like someone lost some friends, but someone said my little guys might be Seramas?

They're darn cute, and seem to like my climate, would breed more, but would be nice to know *what* I'm breeding (they are rescues)
-Aleta G.

Sorry to post, looks like someone lost some friends, but someone said my little guys might be Seramas?

They're darn cute, and seem to like my climate, would breed more, but would be nice to know *what* I'm breeding (they are rescues)
-Aleta G.
You know, they actually look like Lemon Blue OEGB's (Old English Games). Pretty!!

A better picture would help.

Quote: Both are awful.

I'm located here in North Cali. I've seen someone selling Seramas at a local auction, but they didn't look too good. I really want to get some more, hopefully from a breeder.

I am so sorry for you loss
hugs.gif
it is hard every time!
Thanks. I just hate the feeling that I couldn't/can't help them.

Back
Top Bottom