American serama thread!

I'm looking for some pet quality seramas for a small in town coop. If anyone can help point me in the right direction I would appreciate it greatly.

Where are you located?
I have four 4 month old pullets and a few roosters to sell.....but have never shipped.
Also,Froggiesheins on this thread is good at helping people find breeders in different areas...
Good Luck

Last edited:
Where are you located?
I have four 4 month old pullets and a few roosters to sell.....but have never shipped.
 Also,Froggiesheins on this thread is good at helping people find breeders in different areas...
Good Luck

I'm in Oklahoma. Could you send me a message and maybe we can figure something out. Thanks for the help

I still need to find a serama pullet and have tried multiple sites including Craigslist. I cannot have a rooster because of my neighbors and my current serama is all alone. Most of the people I have talked to will not sell a single bird or a pullet without a rooster order. Does anyone have any suggestions or places to look? I live in northern virginia.

I still need to find a serama pullet and have tried multiple sites including Craigslist. I cannot have a rooster because of my neighbors and my current serama is all alone. Most of the people I have talked to will not sell a single bird or a pullet without a rooster order. Does anyone have any suggestions or places to look? I live in northern virginia.

I KNOW there are breeders/etc in your state and around your state. EVERY BREEDER has "culls" they need to get rid of.

Toy Solider
Finksburg, MD
e-mail: [email protected]
Web site: http://www.pompadoursilkies.com/

Mongold's Hobby Acre
Edgar K Mongold
Washington Court House, OH
(740) 333-5080
e-mail: [email protected]
Web site: www.mongoldshobbyacre.webs.com

Riversedge Seramas
Heather Reid
363 Main St.
Plympton, MA 02367
781-585-9548

There is also Bhep and Pixiechicks (hope that is the right spelling) right here on BYC.

Hope that helps. :D

I LOVE Seramas!!!! i just got 4 yesterday and they are the cutest, most loving chickens i have ever had. Anyone who is thinking about getting a pet chicken, get Seramas! They have the best mother insticts i have ever seen. I got 3 1-2 month olds and one that was born last week. One of the older chicks/pullets adopted the little youngster and now sleeps with her at night and help her feed! It is so cute! And for the American Seramas, I found got my seramas from a breeder inohio.
sooooo cute!!!!! the little one is nugget and the 'mother' is buttercup or lightning (depending on the person)

I LOVE Seramas!!!! i just got 4 yesterday and they are the cutest, most loving chickens i have ever had. Anyone who is thinking about getting a pet chicken, get Seramas! They have the best mother insticts i have ever seen. I got 3 1-2 month olds and one that was born last week. One of the older chicks/pullets adopted the little youngster and now sleeps with her at night and help her feed! It is so cute! And for the American Seramas, I found got my seramas from a breeder inohio.
LL
sooooo cute!!!!! the little one is nugget and the 'mother' is buttercup or lightning (depending on the person)
About the only I could add to your post is: AMEN!!!! :cd They are the bestest pets EVER!!!!

Getting 5 from Sally sunshine in bethel pa tommorrow

Back
Top Bottom