American Sussex Association

I sent an email to join the ASA a few days ago, but I haven't heard anything back from anybody. Just wanting to make sure you got it and if you need anything else from me.
smile.png

When joining the ASA please read and send your Membership Application to the proper email address or it may take a while before it makes it to the right place to get posted on the web.

Thanks Steve

Last edited:
This looks bad I guess I'm the only one that post anything on this Thread..........This is an email that I received, I have also posted this on the ASA Forum if you would like that Forum link send me a PM.

I know nothing of running a club, however I hardly see any Sussex at the shows I am attending in the midwest and it makes it hard to even continue to show mine. I have bantams but even large fowl are hardly even seen. Other than breeding and selling stock what can I do to help spread the word or what not. I want compitition. I want fellow fanciers. I want acknowledgement. I'm not incredably worried about prizes but I'm afraid that is what it'll take to get people crawling out of the woodwork and I realize that takes money. Fundraisers, raffles, charge membership fees. I'd be happy to help where I can. If anything I just want to start seeing Sussex!!!!

Cassi
Painted Feathers Farm
www.paintedfeathersfarm.webs.com

Well then I guess I shall post just so you know someone is reading what you write.
tongue.png

I only have a few hennies, recently butchered my roos...and don't feel like I have anything intelligent to add to the conversation but I most definitely am following along because the rest of you do have interesting things to say.

I just found this thread, joined the ASA, and will post pics soon. I have 2 lovely, talkative Speckled Sussex....Miss Piggy & Billie.

Back
Top Bottom