Votes: 8 53.3%
  • sprint

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Rec

• Other

• Total voters
Rez: Your carts look awesome! I'm going to look at a 3 wheeled cart this weekend so we shall see! :D If not I think I'll probably combine ideas from different designs to make a one-of-a-kind rig :p Anyways, thanks for the pics! And it's just at muddy here as I imagine it is there. I've moved some of the dogs to a grassy area but it's already muddy again. It's supposed to dry up for a few days though, hopefully.

Blue: that really stinks! I hate getting sick... Hope you feel better! :/

On another note, fall training is going AWESOME here! With the rainy days and cool temps, we've gotten pretty far ahead in miles. We ran our longest run yet; 20 miles!! Woot woot! I was so proud! :D I seriously can't wait for this season to really start. I'll try to get pics up, my phone is starting to kick the bucket so it doesn't always cooperate. If any of you guys have a Face Book, we have a page that's updated fairly regularly. It's called Morrison Racing Kennel :)

Hey Char
Did you get that training cart?
I see a pic of someone on a cart on your Facebook site. Yours?

Well well.....!
It ain't raining. Wuzup with that? Not complaining..just amazed.
It's drying a bit but not really that much. Dog yard is still pretty dirty but at least it ain't saturated just now.
Still no new tires for the trike. Gona hafta switch to a new dealer I guess.
But at least I finished refurbishing this old 8-hole dog box. Made it narrower and put some new plywood on the bottom and top and then used the old roof on the ends. Door panels and interior walls were still in good shape.
If the weather holds out for a couple more days I'll probably give the same paint job as my sled and then put on a bunch colourful LEDs. Oooooooooo
1f62f.png
Pretty
1f604.png

Dogs are sure getting restless with the eminent winter.
TTFN

it has been raining here almost everyday like a week straight on and off.
i havent been on that much been busy with all the animals.
shakur is 5 1/2 months now and went to the forest for the first time to play in the waterfall which he loved.
here is an updated photo of him

Feeling better yet? Try that cloves in water? Or just sweat it out?
What is the subject of your novel?

Let me guess.....mushing......
big_smile.png
I'm feeling much better, thank you for asking.
smile.png

My novel is actually about man who can painting "living" epicures and a girl who lives inside one of the paintings with out realizing it.

it has been raining here almost everyday like a week straight on and off. i havent been on that much been busy with all the animals. shakur is 5 1/2 months now and went to the forest for the first time to play in the waterfall which he loved. here is an updated photo of him
Wow eh...playing in a waterfall. That sounds awesome. Must've been so cool to see. I'm jealous of your dog. I wanna be Shakur. LOL He's looking healthy.....and big:eek:. Are you sure he ain't half elephant?:gig Nice to hear from you Duckling. Trivia here...In my language we say duckling like .. . . seeSEEPoosees

I'm feeling much better, thank you for asking. :)

My novel is actually about man who can painting "living" epicures and  a girl who lives inside one of the paintings with out realizing it. 

Whahoooo that sounds deep. Gee I didn't get them kinda thought processes unless I was stoned on acid.
Nowadays my imagination is more for creating or restructuring/rebuilding/tweeking different things to do with mushing. ( geeeeeezzz!!! Why does spell correct replace tweeking(it just did it again) with twerking[?)
Go Blue. I can tell just by the little info you just gave us you are gifted.
Oh...by the way this is me encouraging you to stay straight. You obviously don't need to do some of the crap I did.
And please... When it's published you will of course let me know ASAP where and when to get a copy....right...?! Thank you

Whahoooo that sounds deep. Gee I didn't get them kinda thought processes unless I was stoned on acid.
Nowadays my imagination is more for creating or restructuring/rebuilding/tweeking different things to do with mushing. ( geeeeeezzz!!! Why does spell correct replace tweeking(it just did it again) with twerking[?)
Go Blue. I can tell just by the little info you just gave us you are gifted.
Oh...by the way this is me encouraging you to stay straight. You obviously don't need to do some of the crap I did.
And please... When it's published you will of course let me know ASAP where and when to get a copy....right...?! Thank you
Oh if I can actually get something published I will certainly let you know!
thumbsup.gif

I've been watching a lot of mushing videos on YouTube lately and man I need a dog to try it (current one is Lab/Great Pyrenees, really lazy, and plus bad hips so we can't anyway) or to join a club or something, Googled and found out there's lots of clubs around here

Back
Top Bottom