Votes: 8 53.3%
  • sprint

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Rec

• Other

• Total voters
Re: wild sage. I meant antiseptic not "antibiotic". Sorry.
Well.... It's -13*C now. We got a few centimetres(cpl of inches maybe)of light fluffy snow.
The community close to where I live has asked me to facilitate a commemorative dogsledding event from Selkirk to Peguis in recognition of the 1817 Treaty between Lord Selkirk and Chiefs Peguis, Keuwelstigoors, Niskapinayss, Oozaweekwun, Gitcheemakwa, and a few more Ojibways and some Crees in Canada and USA.
It's also the 150 year birthday/anniversary of the registered Crown corporation of Canada.
4 teams from the community and a cpl from my yard will be making the trek. There are others as well that expressed interest.
There are a few clubs/groups that have told us they wanna join in the trip too. So we may have as many as 10 teams.
So in preopmfor the celebration I am making another transport unit and a trail dresser.
Keep y'all posted and maybe post some pix as it happens.
Please wish me good vibes.
Thanks y'all.

Last edited:
Well.... It's -13*C now. We got a few centimetres(cpl of inches maybe)of light fluffy snow.
The community close to where I live has asked me to facilitate a commemorative dogsledding event from Selkirk to Peguis in recognition of the 1817 Treaty between Lord Selkirk and Chiefs Peguis, Keuwelstigoors, Niskapinayss, Oozaweekwun, Gitcheemakwa, and a few more Ojibways and some Crees in Canada and USA.
It's also the 150 year birthday/anniversary of the registered Crown corporation of Canada.
4 teams from the community and a cpl from my yard will be making the trek. There are others as well that expressed interest.
There are a few clubs/groups that have told us they wanna join in the trip too. So we may have as many as 10 teams.
So in preopmfor the celebration I am making another transport unit and a trail dresser.
Thanks y'all.

Aww good luck with everything! That sounds like it will be fun :)

Although I imagine the planning could be a little bit stressful but still, that's cool

Thanks y'all.
Fun fun fun!! Wishing you all the best of luck!!!

Aww good luck with everything! That sounds like it will be fun :)

Although I imagine the planning could be a little bit stressful but still, that's cool

Thank you.
Yes, so far it's been a tad stressful and even frustrating.
The snow is not very good right now but winter still has a good hold.
Of
Course it is a little short notice.
It seems to me the people in my area have this idea that when it's crunch time they can count on me. Actually I've been told that a cw times.
Oh my.... Just bragging now
263a.png

I stand to make a few
1f911.png
1f911.png
1f911.png
doing what I love.

Thank you.
Yes, so far it's been a tad stressful and even frustrating.
The snow is not very good right now but winter still has a good hold.
Of
Course it is a little short notice.
It seems to me the people in my area have this idea that when it's crunch time they can count on me. Actually I've been told that a cw times.
Oh my.... Just bragging now
263a.png

I stand to make a few
1f911.png
1f911.png
1f911.png
doing what I love.

Aw well hopefully it's not too stressful and hopefully you get some snow!

They must like you :p

But ohh thats exciting!

Thanks y'all.

sounds like fun!

hey at least you make some money out of it.

Back
Top Bottom