America's Funniest Video's

Whispering Winds

Songster
11 Years
Jan 14, 2009
Bond County, Illinois
I know why they created that show "It only Hurts when I Laugh" now. It's a continuation of when they have to call the ambulance. Saw a brand new AFV the other night where the guy put a football helmet on and went after a goat with GREAT BIG CURVY HORNS. He danced around that poor thing and teased and taunted him until that goat started dancing back . . .hit that helmet with such force it forced the face guard down onto the guys nose and that is when the fun ended. That goat chased him around that pasture almost 3 times before he could get to the gate to get away from him. I cannot understand the idiocy of some people when anyone who has ever watched the mountain goat boys get into it and hit heads, the force of that blow is tremendous and sounds like a rifle shot. Makes me upset to see a grown person who should know better tease animals.

I saw one where they were teasing a guinea. The big male attacked the group of kids and they scattered. On of the kids got pecked in the eye... People can be idiots.

Honestly, it's not America's Funniest Videos, it's stupid people getting hurt and whining about it.

Back
Top Bottom